Friday, June 22, 2012

.heartbeat.

My heart is beating fast. As if it will never slow down. My brain is not functioning well. I can feel pain.

God bless the blabber mouth. You really tested my patience and ability to not say anything. To really tell my face that "silence is my strength". I never stabbed you. I never said anything against you. I gave you my 100% of caring and understanding. And up until now, i'm still giving you that. Thank you for showing me the real  you. As far as my parents are concerned, they taught me not to say anything bad against anyone. Thank you so much for being so not real to me. Thank you for thinking i'm not part of your family. That I'm just such "the poor girlfriend" and not "the wife". Thank you for using my innocence. God bless you.

God bless you my loving partner. For letting me feel that i'm not part of your family. For giving such impression that i'm really the terror girlfriend. That I'm counting all the things i gave you. For giving them the impression that i'm a bitch. God bless you.

Yes. I'm not perfect. I know that now, you realized why me? But I gave my best to be the loving and faithful partner. But it seems it's not enough.

But I will still fight for you. I will still fight for this relationship. Someday, you will see I'm the girl who's really worth fighting for.

.silence.strength.heartbeat.

No comments: